Web Development Intern
LS2group is searching for a Web Development Intern to join our marketing team. The web development intern is responsible for assisting the marketing team with all things web including routine maintenance, troubleshooting, developing and launching new landing pages and websites, search engine optimization, analytics report development, and more!
The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with outstanding communication, excellent attention to detail, work well in a team environment, and must have writing and organizational skills that are focused on client satisfaction. Must have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, execute complex tasks in a timely manner, be able to troubleshoot problems quickly and determine solutions.
How To Apply: All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, and any relevant samples to [email protected]
- Working with the marketing team and graphic designers to develop websites and landing pages using WordPress or similar platforms
- Launching client approved websites on cloud host providers
- Making frequent improvements to current client websites
- Running SEO reports and making adjustments based on data
- Creating and monitoring ad campaign goals on Google Analytics
- Creating digital marketing reports using data from Google Analytics and other marketing platforms
Education & Experience:
- College degree, certificate of web development training or design, or nearly finished with college degree
- E-commerce database and inventory maintenance experience or knowledge is a plus!
- Willingness to troubleshoot website issues and fix critical errors quickly
- Experience or a passion for online marketing, Google AdWords and Analytics
- Knowledge of best practices related to search engine optimization
- Graphic design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus!